Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Servings: 12 pancakes
These gluten-free banana chocolate chip pancakes are the perfect sweet way to start the morning! They're so good, they'll kick those Monday blues to the curb!
- 1½ cups (150g) almond flour
- ½ cup (74g) gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (25g) granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon (3g) fine sea salt
- 2½ teaspoons (10g) baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup (240g) non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons (25g) olive oil
- ⅔ cup (160g) mashed bananas (about 2 medium bananas)
- ½ teaspoon (2.5g) vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (45g) chocolate chips
- olive oil (for cooking the pancakes)
In a bowl, combine almond flour, gluten-free all-purpose flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda.
Add the eggs, milk, oil, mashed bananas, and vanilla extract. Mix well and make sure there are no lumps of flour left. Cover bowl and let the batter rest for 30 minutes.
Heat a teaspoon of oil in a nonstick skillet over low to medium-low heat. Pour ¼ cup of batter. Once the pancake has bubbles, about 2 minutes into cooking, sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips and flip the pancake to cook for another 2 minutes.