Overnight Oats with Tart Cherries and Almonds
Creamy yet refreshing oats you can set the night before and enjoy in the morning!
- 1 cup (100g) old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons (22g) chia seeds
- pinch of fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ vanilla bean
- 2 tablespoons (40g) maple syrup
- ¼ cup (35g) dried tart cherries
- 1¼ cup (300g) unsweetened almond milk
- coconut yogurt (optional)
- toasted sliced almonds (optional)
In a bowl or large tupperware, combine all the ingredients. Cover and set in the refrigerator overnight, or a minimum of 5 hours. Serve cold with a dollop or coconut yogurt and a sprinkle of sliced almonds.