Mango Lime Sorbet
Servings: 4 portions
This mango lime sorbet is a delicious and refreshing dessert! Super easy sorbet recipe with only two ingredients and no ice cream machine!
- 4 cups mangoes, chopped (about 7 yellow mangoes)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (half a lime)
- lime zest to sprinkle on top
Peel and cube your mangoes, place them on a baking sheet and freeze them for four hours or until completely frozen.
In your food processor, blend the mangoes with the lime juice and serve immediately with some lime zest.
- You can store this in the freezer but make sure to pull it out 15-20 minutes before serving so it can soften a bit.
- I grated the lime zest on top of the sorbet but you could also grate some while blending the mangoes to add a little extra lime flavor in there!
- Make sure that you only use the green part when grating you lime to avoid any unwanted bitterness.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 94kcal | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 282mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 299IU | Vitamin C: 61mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg