These vegan coconut macaroons are incredibly easy to make with only two ingredients needed! They're so chewy and delicious, you'll never guess they’re vegan and gluten-free!
Are you ready to make the easiest cookies of your life? I should warn you, you'll probably end up making these all the time. Don't come after me if your pants start to feel a little tighter!
How to make vegan coconut macaroons
In a bowl, combine dessicated coconut and a can of Nature's Charm sweetened condensed coconut milk. Mix to combine. Put balls of dough onto a baking sheet and bake for 14-18 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
That's it! How easy was that?!
When it's this easy you really don't have any excuses not to make these 2 ingredient cookies!
If you want, you could make them 3 ingredient cookies by adding vanilla extract, and it'll be extra delicious!
You could also take it up another notch by drizzling chocolate on top or dipping the bottoms of the cookies into some melted chocolate.
A little chocolate never hurt anyone, right? That said, these are plenty delicious on their own!
You can adjust the amount of coconut depending on how you soft and chewy you like your coconut macaroons. I enjoy a good soft and chewy macaroon so I use 7oz/200g of desiccated coconut for every can of sweetened condensed coconut milk.
If you want your vegan coconut macaroons denser, just increase the amount of desiccated coconut. I personally think 10oz/300g is the limit. Add any more and it becomes a little too dense and dry.
What's stopping you? Grab a can of delicious vegan condensed milk and make the best vegan coconut macaroons!
Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- 7oz / 200g desiccated coconut (can be increased up to 10oz/300g for denser macaroons)
- 1 can 11.25oz/320g Nature's Charm sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- melted chocolate (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the desiccated coconut and condensed milk. Add vanilla extract if using. Using a cookie scoop for minimal mess, dish out the dough onto the parchment paper. Each ball of dough should be about a heaped tablespoon amount.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 14-18 minutes. Take out of the oven and let it cool completely before moving them onto a wire rack. Drizzle with melted chocolate if using.
SAVE TO PINTEREST FOR LATER!
Disclosure – Thank you to Nature’s Charm for sponsoring this post! I love both their products and brand values, and I’m so excited to be working with them in 2020!
Links included in this post might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product using these links I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you 🙂